To conduct the fire risk assessment, a fire risk assessor will visit your premises and undertake a comprehensive evaluation of all areas of the property looking at all areas of fire safety and risk in detail. This would include:
- Property age & condition
- Persons at risk
- Potential fire safety hazards and risk
- Potential ignition sources & combustible materials
- Fire prevention & management
- Fire safety signage
- Fire safety equipment & maintenance
- Fire safety training & drills
- Means of escape in the event of fire
- Deficiencies in existing fire safety & risk precautions
- An evaluation of your existing emergency fire procedures, training & drills
The Fire Safety Assessment Report
All our assessors are NEBOSH trained and the documents produced are to the recognised PAS 79 standards. After the fire assessment, we will provide you with a comprehensive written report that is insurance approved. The report comprises a detailed and documented fire risk assessment covering all aspects of fire risk and safety.
This will help you protect your business, employees and customers by providing prioritised recommendations for action to rectify problem areas and strengthen existing fire safety procedures to ensure that you comply with fire safety regulations.